Smoky Fudge - Smoky, creamy, sweet and delicious this fudge is not for sharing.
225g Smoked Sugar
200g Condensed Milk
1. Place the ingredients into a large non-stick saucepan and melt over a low heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
2. Bring to the boil then simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring continuously and scraping the base of the pan.
3. Simmer until mixture develops a soft ball consistency (a soft ball of fudge should form when you drop a little of the mixture into cold water)
4. Remove fudge from the heat and beat for approx 10 minutes until it is very thick.
5. Pour into prepared tin and leave to cool before cutting into squares.
6. Enjoy the smoky fudge goodness!